An injury to an infant or child can have lifelong repercussions. A brain injury at a young age, for example, can cause permanent cognitive difficulties and disabilities. At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C, our Allen child injury lawyers have helped numerous families recover compensation for negligence-related child injuries. We help parents keep children safe from carelessness, neglect, and abuse, as well as fight for justice when it is too late. Please contact us
about your situation for a free consultation at our local Dallas County law office.
Why Trust Our Allen Child Injury Attorney?
- We care about what happens to your child and family. We are passionate and aggressive personal injury attorneys, especially when it comes to protecting vulnerable youth.
- We have years of experience in child injury law. Our lead lawyer, Allen personal injury attorney Aaron A. Herbert, has been helping parents seek justice for child injuries for decades. He has taken more than 50 cases to trial in Texas.
- We do not charge anything for child injury claim representation unless we win a compensatory award for the client. You will pay nothing upfront and only pay us out of a settlement or verdict award if we win.
Do You Need a Child Injury Lawyer in Allen, Texas?
Going through the legal process on your own after a child injury could expose you to risks such as missing your filing deadline or an insurance company treating your claim unfairly. When your child’s future is at stake, do not accept these risks as part of the claims process. Hire a lawyer for professional advice regarding your specific claim and how to pursue maximum compensation. If you are eligible for financial recovery, a lawyer can take the necessary steps to obtain it on your behalf. You can spend time with your son or daughter while your attorney handles the legal process for you.
What Causes Allen, Texas Child Injuries?
The Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. has accepted childhood injury claims based on many different laws in Texas. Our attorneys have extensive experience representing parents and families in lawsuits regarding all types of preventable injuries and deaths to children. We accept a variety of child injury claims in Allen.
- Daycare abuse. If a daycare center sent your child home with unusual, unexplained or abuse-like injuries, contact us about a possible claim. We can investigate the daycare center and your child’s injuries for answers. Daycare neglect and abuse are heinous crimes that could lead to civil liability for the facility.
- Defective products. Defective products such as unsafe children’s toys, defective car seats, flammable clothing, dangerous sleepers, and faulty playground equipment cause thousands of child injuries each year. We can help you bring a product liability suit against a manufacturer or distributor.
- Premises defects. An unsafe premises, such as a daycare center that is not childproofed or a school with a dangerous playground, could lead to preventable child injuries. We can help your family bring a premises liability claim against a private or public entity in Allen.
Whether you know exactly what caused your child’s injuries or need an attorney to investigate further, rely on Aaron A. Herbert for support. Aaron and his associates can conduct an in-depth investigation into your child’s recent injuries to answer questions about possible neglect or abuse. Then, we can help you bring a claim against an at-fault party in Dallas County.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Although nothing can take back the injuries or losses your child has from a preventable accident, a successful child injury claim could make it easier for your family to move forward. An insurance settlement or verdict award repaying you for medical expenses, future health care needs, therapies, rehabilitation, special education, medical devices, lost quality of life, legal fees, pain and suffering, and other damages could give you financial stability far into the future. Discuss the potential value of your case with an Allen, Texas child injury lawyer today. Contact us online
or call (214) 200-4878.