Texas is one of the biggest states in the country for motorcyclists. Thousands of motorcyclists – locals and tourists alike – take trips to visit landmarks and popular rides throughout Texas. Unfortunately, not all of these motorcyclists will make it home safely. Drunk, reckless and distracted drivers put motorcyclists at risk, as do unsafe roadways. If you are the victim of a Frisco motorcycle accident, contact the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. to find out if you have the right to file an injury claim. One or multiple parties may owe you financial compensation. Request a free consultation near you at (214) 200-4878 today.
What Makes Our Law Firm Unique?
- We go the extra mile for our clients, always doing what we believe is best for them, their families and their cases.
- We have the propensity to take motorcycle accident cases to trial in Collin County if insurance companies refuse to offer reasonable settlements.
- We stand by motorcyclists, fighting for their rights during individual claims as well as advocating for changes on an institutional level to better protect motorcyclists.
- We take Frisco motorcycle accident claims on a contingency fee basis, with no money charged in legal fees unless we win. You will not take on any of the financial risks of your case.
Why It Is Important to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Frisco
Do not let an at-fault driver or his or her insurance company take advantage of you in the fight for justice and compensation in Frisco. Insurance companies and their agents may use dishonest tactics to avoid paying fair compensation to crash victims, such as unfairly denying or delaying claims. Insurers can be especially tough on motorcyclists due to the presumed assumption of risk motorcyclists take by choosing not to operate traditional motor vehicles.
Hiring a lawyer enables you to fully protect your rights as a motorcyclist during the claims process. Your lawyer can fight for the compensation your injuries demand on your behalf, using proven legal tactics to combat the insurance company’s strategies. A lawyer will not allow an insurance provider to avoid paying you due compensation for someone else’s negligence.
How to Navigate a Frisco Motorcycle Accident Claim
Under Texas’ tort-based insurance system, you may have to prove another party’s fault for your motorcycle accident before obtaining financial relief. Fault systems hold at-fault parties responsible by making them pay for victims’ damages. Before an insurance company will offer relief, however, you may have to prove the driver or another party caused your crash.
- Duty of care. The allegedly at-fault party owed you a duty of reasonable care, such as a driver’s duty to obey roadway rules.
- Breach of duty. The other party failed to fulfill his or her duties of care to you, such as through an act of carelessness or wanton disregard for your safety.
- Causation. The other party’s neglect to fulfill the duty of care caused or greatly contributed to your motorcycle accident and injuries.
- Damages. You have medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, property damages, physical injuries, and other damages due to the defendant’s breach of duty.
Fulfilling all the standards of proof to obtain compensation for a motorcycle wreck can be difficult without assistance from a personal injury attorney in Frisco. Insurance companies and defendants may actively work against you every step of the way. Hiring an attorney can be the most effective means of protecting your rights and obtaining compensation in Texas.
Contact a Frisco Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C., we do not think you should have to pay for your motorcycle accident injuries and damages if you did not cause the wreck. We may be able to serve your needs through aggressive legal representation and comprehensive negotiation strategies. Whether a negligent driver crashed into you or you totaled your motorcycle in a single-vehicle crash involving a dangerous road condition, we can help you go up against the correct defendant(s). Discuss your case in more detail with our Frisco motorcycle accident lawyers today. Call (214) 200-4878 or contact us online 24/7.