Riding your bicycle around Grand Prairie, Texas should not end in tragedy. Drivers, fellow bicyclists, roadway maintenance crews and other parties should all fulfill their duties of care to keep you and others on the road safe. Unfortunately, many people engage in negligent and reckless practices that could put you and your loved ones at risk while cycling in Texas.
If you were recently injured in a Grand Prairie bicycle accident, you may be eligible for financial recovery through a personal injury claim. The bike accident lawyers at the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. can assist you with bringing a claim and fighting for fair compensation. Start by asking us your questions during a free legal consultation. We do not assess any legal fees upfront. Arrange your meeting by calling (214) 200-4878 24/7.
Why Clients Choose Us
- We are extremely professional, respecting you and your wishes 100% of the time.
- We find new takes on proven legal strategies, tailored to each individual client.
- We have a reputation of excellence, with a 10/10 AVVO rating many positive reviews.
- We have been helping clients put their accidents behind them for over a decade.
- We do not charge for bicycle accident claims unless we secure the client compensation.
What Causes Bike Accidents in Grand Prairie, TX?
You do not have to accept your bicycle accident injuries without a fight. If you believe another party could have prevented your accident but negligently did not, that party may owe you compensation. Seek justice with help from our bicycle accident lawyers in Grand Prairie, who can begin your claim by investigating the cause of your crash.
- Motor vehicle drivers. A driver could collide with a bicyclist while texting and driving, driving drunk, driving drowsy, or engaging in many other dangerous or reckless practices. Ignoring rights-of-way and bicyclists’ rights cause many collisions in Texas.
- Dangerous roadways. Poorly designed roadways in Grand Prairie can increase the risk of collisions between motorists and vulnerable road users such as bicyclists and pedestrians. Defects such as potholes and loose rubble could also unseat a bicyclist. It is the city’s legal responsibility to design and maintain safe roads.
- Bicycle defects. Bicycle manufacturing companies can release products with design, marketing or manufacturing defects that put consumers at risk. Bike defects could compromise the safety of the bicycle and put its rider in danger. Examples include defective brake lines, bicycle chains or bike frames.
The defendant in your bicycle accident lawsuit could be a driver, the city or state government, a product manufacturer, a company, a property owner, or a combination of parties. At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C., we can determine the defendant for you. We can help you gather any available evidence against the defendant to use during your personal injury lawsuit. Then, we can negotiate aggressively for maximum financial relief.
Compensation for a Bicycle Accident Victim in Grand Prairie
The civil justice system exists for the benefit of injured accident victims. After a serious accident such as a bicycle crash, injured parties can pursue financial compensation for their losses by bringing civil causes of action.
- Medical expenses
- Disability-related losses
- Bicycle repairs/replacement
- Lost income
- Noneconomic damages
- Wrongful death damages
- Punitive damages
At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C., we know what legal strategies to use during insurance settlement negotiations to improve the odds of obtaining fair compensation. We can also take claims to trial in Grand Prairie, if necessary.
Contact a Bike Accident Lawyer in Grand Prairie
It is important to protect your rights by hiring a lawyer as an injured bicyclist in Grand Prairie. Otherwise, a driver or his or her insurance company might take advantage of you and convince you to settle for less than your claim is worth. Work with lawyers who can walk you through each phase of the claims process. Contact Attorney Aaron A. Herbert today, either online or at (214) 200-4878.