Truck accidents are not inevitable. They are preventable tragedies that can be avoided with due care and attention to safety requirements. Truck accidents happen most often when one or more parties involved in the loading, maintenance or operation of a truck are negligent. If a negligent trucking company or one of its employees – including a truck driver – caused your recent injuries or damages, contact the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. for a free legal consultation. Our Grand Prairie truck accident attorneys may be able to help you fight for a fair settlement.
Why We Are the Right Law Firm for You
- Our lawyers are not afraid to take a responsible party to trial in Texas to obtain maximum results, even if it is a powerful trucking company or insurance corporation. We will do what it takes to secure the compensation you need to recover.
- Our truck accident lawyers have enough experience in this practice area to fully understand all related federal and state regulations. We can help you navigate the legal jargon and red tape surrounding your case.
- Our attorneys aim to ease your stress and frustration during a difficult time by offering our law services on a contingency fee basis. Our Grand Prairie truck accident lawyers do not charge for representation unless they win.
How to Navigate a Truck Accident Claim
Truck accidents are not the same as car accidents. They involve different rules and laws, including safety regulations under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. After a truck accident, your legal options may look different than after a typical car crash. You might have to fight for compensation against a trucking company rather than an individual driver. Even if the truck driver was at fault for your crash, the trucking company will be vicariously liable in most cases.
Hire a lawyer to represent you during a Grand Prairie truck accident claim. You can depend on your lawyer to navigate Texas’ truck accident laws and negotiate for full compensation for your losses. You can also trust your lawyer to listen to you, collect evidence, accurately estimate your losses, prepare confusing paperwork on your behalf, contact the defendant, build a strong claim and take care of many other case-related tasks for you. You can recover from your injuries in peace while your truck accident lawyer in Texas takes over the legal parts of your claim.
Common Truck Accident Causes and Injuries
Our lawyers have enough experience in truck accident litigation to understand the most frequent reasons these crashes happen. One of the main causes is truck driver error. Poor training, pressure from employers and negligence behind the wheel can all lead to harmful commercial truck accidents. We can get to the bottom of who or what caused your crash.
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Driving under the influence
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Broken federal regulations
- Poor truck maintenance
- Cargo shifts and truck rollovers
- Defective parts
- Tire blowouts
- Lost cargo loads
It is up to those in the trucking industry to reasonably prevent accidents. They may be able to do so by following traffic laws, obeying industry best practices and being prudent in their operations. Truck accident survivors may have life-altering injuries such as complex bone fractures, neck and back injuries, internal organ damage, disabilities, brain damage, and more. If you suspect negligence played a role in your Grand Prairie truck accident, do not wait to speak to an attorney.
Contact Our Grand Prairie Truck Accident Lawyers
A catastrophic truck accident collision could cost a victim his or her life. If you have been in a serious truck accident in Grand Prairie, Texas or lost a loved one, please contact our attorneys for a free legal consultation. We may be able to help you achieve financial recovery. Call (214) 200-4878 today to schedule your meeting.