Personal injury accidents in Mesquite, Texas can range from car crashes to industrial equipment catastrophes. The pain, discomfort, and disabilities a victim could suffer in a personal injury accident in Dallas County could lead to the right to file a claim. Helping others is what inspired Attorney Aaron A. Herbert to start his law firm. If you have any type of personal injury from an accident in Mesquite, do not hesitate to contact us to request a free case evaluation with a lawyer. We may be able to help you obtain compensation from the person or entity that caused your injury.
Why Mesquite Residents Trust Us
- We have one of the few lawyers in Texas who is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law. Aaron Herbert is comfortable litigating cases in court if necessary for fair compensation.
- We have a history that dates back years, along with hundreds of satisfied clients throughout Texas. You can feel confident in our ability to navigate your personal injury case, no matter how complex.
- We keep our rates affordable by using a contingency fee payment setup. If you retain our Mesquite personal injury lawyers, you will not pay us a dime until and unless we win you a financial award.
About Personal Injury Claims in Texas
Personal injury is a facet of the civil justice system that allows injured accident victims to pursue financial reimbursement for their costs, losses, and damages associated with the accident. Victims in Texas will only receive compensation for their losses, however, if someone else caused their injuries. You or your lawyer must be able to show through a preponderance of evidence the defendant more likely than not caused your personal injuries. Proving a personal injury case may take many forms of evidence against the defendant.
- Photographs and footage of the accident
- Official police and accident reports
- Eyewitness accounts and statements
- Testimonies from subject-matter experts
- Accident reconstruction
- Medical documentation and x-rays
- Pay stubs, receipts, and medical bills
A lawyer from the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. can investigate your recent accident for signs of someone else’s fault, such a driver’s fault for a car accident or a property owner’s for a slip and fall. Then, we can collect any available evidence of negligence to use to prove your claim to damages. You only have two years to bring a cause of action for a personal injury accident in the state of Texas. Act quickly to make sure you meet the deadline.
Types of Claims We Accept in Mesquite
The area of personal injury law involves many types of accidents that could lead to significant and fatal injuries for victims. Our law firm exclusively practices personal injury law, giving us substantial insight into this subject matter. We accept many kinds of personal injury cases in Mesquite, Texas.
- Motor vehicle accidents of all types
- DUI accident and dram shop cases
- Workplace accidents
- Construction and industrial equipment accidents
- Daycare abuse/neglect and child injuries
- Dog attacks, slip and falls, negligent security and other premises accidents
- Catastrophic and permanent injuries
- Wrongful death lawsuits
Our client-centered personal injury practice is proud to have the highest possible AVVO rating and membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. National Trial Lawyers also named us in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Look no further than Aaron A. Herbert for high-quality legal representation during your Mesquite personal injury case.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer Near You
Get advice you can trust about your recent accident, personal injuries and possible right to file a claim during a free consultation at the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. We can discuss your situation with you at no cost or obligation at our local law firm. Please submit our client intake form or call (214) 200-4878 today to request your meeting in Mesquite.