A brain injury can change everything. When negligent or reckless parties cause brain injuries, personal injury lawsuits can hold them accountable. At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C, our lawyers advocate for brain injury survivors and their loved ones in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Please call (214) 200-4878 today to schedule a free brain injury consultation in Plano.
Why Hire Us?
- You can have a stress-free physical recovery after trusting us with your case. While you focus on recovering, we will deal directly with insurance companies during your injury claim on your behalf.
- You will have higher odds of obtaining fair compensation. Attorney Aaron A. Herbert is one of just 2% of attorneys in Texas who are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law. He has over 50 jury trials under his belt.
- You can benefit from our legal services with no related expenses unless you recover compensation. Our brain injury lawyers take clients with no court costs or attorney’s fees unless they win.
What a Brain Injury Lawyer Can Do for You
You may have the legal right to represent yourself during a brain injury claim in Plano, but that does not mean it is in your best interests. Going into insurance settlement negotiations without a lawyer could end in accepting a smaller amount than you require. Hiring an attorney ensures you do not say yes to a lowball settlement offer from an insurer. It levels the playing field and gives you the power to take a defendant to trial in Collin County if that is necessary for fair compensation for your brain injury.
Common Causes of Plano Brain Injuries
At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C, we have the tools and resources to determine the source of your brain injury as our client. This goes beyond simply identifying the cause of your injury and into determining the defendant(s), as well as filing your initial claim to damages with the appropriate insurance company. Many different events could cause a serious or life-changing brain injury in Plano.
- Car accident
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicycle accident
- Pedestrian-vehicle collision
- Slip, trip and fall accident
- Swimming pool accident
- Contact sport collision
- Physical assault
- Brain penetration
- Medical malpractice
- Anesthesia error
- Birth injury
Regardless of how you or a loved one’s brain injury occurred, please contact us for a free discussion about your rights and legal options in Plano. One or multiple parties may owe you compensation for your various damages, losses, and changes in quality of life. Our lawyers can investigate your injury claim for causation and liability on your behalf.
Damages Available for a Plano Brain Injury
A compensatory award from one or more defendants for your brain injury could help you and your family pay for past and future expenses. Legally, the defendant(s) may owe you compensation for both economic and noneconomic damages, as well as punitive damages in some cases. If your lawyer can prove your brain injury claim, an insurance company, judge or jury may award you compensation for many damages.
- Medical costs for past care
- Future brain injury treatment expenses
- Medical devices and drugs
- Therapies and rehabilitation
- Lost past and future potential earnings
- Loss of consortium
- Property damages
- Legal fees and out-of-pocket costs
- Physical pain and discomfort
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
The value of your claim will depend on the damages you have due to your brain injury. In general, catastrophic injuries such as long-term brain damage result in injury claims that are worth more than minor injury claims. Hiring a lawyer to fight for full compensation can be an important step toward obtaining the money you need to move forward with financial stability.
Contact a Plano Brain Injury Lawyer
No brain injury survivor should accept his or her damages without a fight. At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C, our personal injury lawyers aggressively advocate for the rights and interests of clients with brain injuries. Learn more about your case during a free consultation with our Plano brain injury lawyers. Contact us today.