Most motorcycle accidents in Plano, Texas would not happen without negligence. They most commonly occur when motor vehicle drivers make preventable mistakes such as driving drunk or texting and driving. The negligence of a motorcycle manufacturer, property owner or city road manager could also cause a preventable motorcycle accident.
At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C, we help injured motorcycle accident victims recover compensation in the face of negligence or recklessness. If a motorcycle accident injured you or took the life of a loved one, please call (214) 200-4878 to speak to our Plano attorneys today.
Why Choose Our Lawyers?
- We recognize that each client and case is unique. Your lawyer will tailor a legal strategy to match your specific needs.
- We can help with more than just financial recovery. We can help you find state-of-the-art medical treatments to help you recover physically as well.
- We have a long record of wins in and out of the courtroom in Collin County. We will make sure insurance companies take your injury claim seriously.
- We represent clients during Plano motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, with no attorney’s fees if we are unsuccessful.
What Does a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Do?
After a motorcycle accident, it is necessary to investigate the crash, gather evidence, speak to witnesses and file an insurance claim in the pursuit of financial compensation. An attorney can help you with all these tasks and more during the claims process. A lawyer can communicate with an insurance claims adjuster on your behalf to ensure a fair case and maximum compensation for your injuries. A lawyer can take care of all the complex matters connected to your case while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
What Causes Plano Motorcycle Accidents?
Motorcycle accidents are common in the state of Texas. In 2018, the Texas Department of Transportation reported 418 motorcyclists killed in traffic accidents. Thousands of others suffered serious injuries – many of which were life-changing for victims. Motorcycling is a common hobby, pastime, and a way to commute in Texas. It can turn deadly, however, due to negligence and recklessness.
- Distracted motorists
- Drunk and drugged driving
- Making unsafe lane changes
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced/incompetent motorists
- Part or equipment failures
- Defective motorcycle parts
- Dangerous roadways or intersections
- Potholes or debris in the road
At the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C, we conduct investigations into motorcycle accidents in Plano and across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan area. We can determine the cause of your crash and the identity of the defendant. Then, we can help you pursue fair compensation from the driver or party that caused your damages. We have the power and resources to go up against any defendant, including a product manufacturer or the government.
What Is Your Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
A motorcycle accident can lead to serious and permanent injuries. In these situations, victims may qualify for significant compensation from at-fault parties. In most cases, the greater the injuries, the greater the capacity for financial compensation. Your award could match the severity of your injuries and damages.
- Any costs related to permanent injuries
- Past and future health care expenses
- Lost wages and earning capacity
- Property damage repairs
- Totaled motorcycle replacement
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Diminished enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Legal fees
- Punitive damages
Attorney Aaron A. Herbert can review your case and give you an accurate estimate of what it could be worth during a free consultation in Plano, Texas. Then, he can create a legal strategy to help you achieve top results based on your unique case.
Contact a Plano Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
No matter what types of injuries you have or what you believe caused your motorcycle accident, please schedule a free consultation at the Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. We can help you understand your rights after a serious traffic accident in Plano and throughout Collin County. Speak to an attorney today at (214) 200-4878.