The First Steps to Building a Personal Injury Case
Each claim, client and situation is unique. What achieves results in one case might not work for another. Tailored legal services can be the best way to make sure you take the right steps toward recovery for your specific circumstances. However, you can do certain things to start building an injury case even before you retain a Dallas personal injury lawyer.
Contact the Law Offices of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. at any stage of your case for a free case evaluation to get counsel on what to do next. We can take over your injury claim from the very beginning or after you have already taken steps toward financial recovery. We can give you trustworthy advice about your individual case and personal injury law in general during a free consultation in Dallas.
You Won’t See Us on Television, But You Will See Us in the Courtroom
- Over 50 Personal Injury Cases tried in front of Texas juries
- Over 1,000 Personal Injury Lawsuits Filed and Resolved
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Highest possible AVVO.com rating 10 out of 10 and AVVO Client’s Choice Award 2014
- Member of the highly regarded Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Selected to The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Justice For All
You may be wondering if you can afford a board-certified Dallas personal injury lawyer to help you fight for justice. When you hire Board Certified injury Attorney Aaron A. Herbert to represent you, there are no attorney fees, court costs or legal expenses unless you recover. We take personal injury and Dallas wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. You pay nothing upfront while we are investigating, preparing, negotiating with insurance companies or others, or trying your case. Dallas injury lawyer Aaron A. Herbert offers free consultations to victims for all types of personal injury cases.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation.